Dr. Maria Montessori Quotes: “The development of language is part of the development of the personality, for words are the natural means of expressing thoughts and establishing understanding between people. ”
We inspire children the joy to discover their inner potential.
“In the early stages of childhood years of life, the foundations of physical and also of psychic health/inner self are laid. In these years, the child not only increases in size but passes through great transformations. This is the age in which language, movement, and behavior develop. The child must be safeguarded in order that these activities may develop freely”
– Dr. Maria Montessori –
TSK teachers are warm and caring, dedicated to give the very best to every child. They are recognized as family, some of them have been with us for many years.
All our teachers are experienced educators and have full time training in the delivery of TSK curriculum. They nurture every child with the wealth of expertise offer in TSK.
Growing Up Wholesome
TSK inspires your child to explore the joy of the world of learning through exciting experience with stimulating child center activities and to become avid explorers of language, art, math, science and music.
TSK use play-based phonics incorporate with whole words method where children get a head start with strong reading and literacy skills. Children in TSK are able to develop the abilities to read three languages – Bahasa Melayu, English and Mandarin.
We use proven quality learning books including Peter & Jane, Mandarin ‘Hong Qing Ding’ series and other Bahasa Melayu materials to encourage children to become effective learners of these three languages.
NURSERY 1 & 2
Ages 3 to 4 years
- Activities designed to develop early numeracy and reading skills, pre-logical thinking, creativity and accumulating vocabulary for communication skill.
- Joyful Jolly Phonics that lay the foundations for literacy through actions, fun and laughter. Promoting gross and fine motor skill development with playful rhymes and story drama, science and cooking experiments, music and movement, art and craft.
- Multi-sensory discoveries and activities including tracing, constructing collage and creating and constructing building with blocks.
- Introduction to multi languages – Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin and English though stories, songs, crafts and games.
Pre-school K1 & K2
- Advanced Level curriculum designed for higher thinking and learning, with a holistic approach that equips TSK students with strong academic skills, character, and encourages positive perspective that will take them confidently to primary school and beyond.
- TSK focus on language, reading and writing.
- Students think analytically, with consideration for others and the environment.
- Enrichment coverage of math, sciences and art with high fun qualities.
- Weekly social studies on positive role models to promote good moral standard, courageous personalities, general knowledge and character building development.
- Children are introduced and participate in varieties of songs and dance with the accompaniments of musical percussions.
- Robotics & Coding Stem Education programs are introduced which develops numeracy proficiency, resilience, critical thinking and promoting innovation, design and problem-solving skills.
- Thematic curriculum that inspire children in science exploration, stories, creativity, games, craft and drama.
- High-efficiency Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu individualize reading program in school to prepare your children well for Primary 1 syllabus.
- TSK also incorporated Smart Educare Computer Program for our students.
“TSK Principal Teacher Abby provide students with opportunities for early success so they want to learn more, Abby always convey the attitude that they care about their students. They establish rapport, trust and respect, and they believe in students’ ability to achieve. Even the caretaker, Kakak Esther is a patient and capable person to handle kids. I’m glad that I choose this kindergarten for my kids.”
“TSK staff is very kind and considerate. They genuinely love the kids. My kid is always happy to to school. He never wants a day off. The school helped improve his social skills. I’m very happy to choose TSK.’
“TSK is a wonderful place for children to obtain their early education. Teacher Abby and the teachers are loving and patient in guiding the children, and they create a fun environment to encourage learning. My eldest daughter has graduated from TSK and I have no hesitation in sending my second child there.”
“I have surveyed a few preschools for my eldest daughter before I came to TSK. I am glad that I have chosen TSK for my daughter. Teachers are very loving and knowledgeable. My daughter always comes home with stories to tell me about school life and about fun with her friends and teachers. TSK is not only a kindergarten but it is also a loving home for my daughter.”
“I would like to complement TSK for providing my children with creative programs and both my daughters enjoy coming to TSK so much. Keep up your good work TSK.”
“We started with TSK on 6 years ago with my daughter and enrolled our second kid without second thought. They had adventure and learning through exploring.
Teachers are very friendly, and it influences all kids which makes them very warm hearted & caring. Our kids are so excited to tell me about everything they had learned from beloved TSK teachers and staffs.
We wish to express our thanks and appreciation to all teachers for their great effort, time and patience."
“我的孩⼦三岁送去的时候，还不太会表达，负责照顾Nursery的⽼师Teacher Shamma ⾮常有耐⼼，也很有爱心的教导他。院⻓Teacher Abby 也常常发我的孩子的照⽚给我看，让我了解他在什么时段上了什么课，学了什么东西，让我在工作时很放心孩子的事。最值得一提是院长做什么都亲力亲为，时常跟孩子们打成一片。 这真的是一间充满爱⼼的幼⼉园。”
“我们家有四个小朋友。老大四岁便进入TSK接受学前幼儿教育，当年的TEACHER ABBY 和KAKAK ESTHER 对小朋友的关爱与教育使我们感到非常安心。在做着学术上教育的同时也让孩子快乐学习。尽管我身为正规小学教师，但从不插手T.ABBY对小朋友的教育规划，她有自己的一套教学法，而且跟上时代步伐与时并进。前三个孩子在小学时因在TSK打下基础，我从不需要担心孩子们的学业，TSK不仅在3 语下功夫，还教会孩子做些简单家务。去年两岁的老幺也跟随姐姐哥哥们的步伐去了TSK。这四个小屁孩在TSK 渡过了开心的时光，非常感恩。老师们真的是用心在做教育，尽管功课不多，但真的是把3M做得很好。（3M = membaca, menulis,mengira. ）衷心地谢谢TSK老师们的耕耘。”